- All gear required for the tour, including high-tech dive helmets worth $20,000 each, manufactured by the global leading in helmet diving, and wetsuits and tour footwear. Jetty Day Pass
- Dive Busselton Jetty’s experienced, AND committed team, each focussed on you having an absolutely amazing day out from the start to the finish of your tour
- Proven processes in place to ensure every guest’s safety throughout the day, and a 100% safety record
- Both guides accompanying guests on their undersea walk wear SharkShields™, to provide outstanding protection against the very, very, very, very, very, very small chance of you seeing a shark during your tour. (You are in far more danger getting to the Jetty for your tour than whilst you are underwater!)
- In-water support available to every guest, to make you as comfortable and confident in the water as possible.
- Photos and videos of your tour available to purchase.
- Briefings throughout your tour on the Jetty, what you will see underwater, how to helmet dive safely and enjoyably, etc.
- Jetty Entrance Fee included in the price, (Jetty Train ticket extra.)
- Toilet Facilities at the Underwater Observatory within easy walking distance.