Last updated: 01/02/2022
At Dive Busselton Jetty (DBJ), the well-being of our guests and crew are at the heart of everything we do. Our tour COVID safety & vaccination protocols mean that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can tour with peace of mind. Our protocols not only comply fully with Federal and State Government and Industry standards, they go Beyond.
Our Vaccination Policy
All guests must be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of joining our tours or courses. This same policy applies to our crew who are all 100% vaccinated.
All guests are required to produce:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- All children 16 and above must provide proof of vaccination
Acceptable Proof of Vaccinations are:
- COVID-19 Digital Certificate saved to smartphone with valid photo ID
- Printed copy of COVID-19 Digital Certificate with valid photo ID
- Printed copy of Immunisation History Statement with valid photo ID
- International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate issued by the Commonwealth
In all cases, you must be fully inoculated. This means you must receive the full dosage of the COVID-19 vaccine.
COVID-19 Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you cancel more than 14 days before your tour, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel 14 days to 24 hours before the scheduled date and start time for your tour, we are unable to offer you a refund unless we can sell your booking to a replacement customer. In this case, you will receive a full refund less a 20% booking fee
If you don’t turn up for your tour, or turn up for your tour more than 25 minutes after the scheduled start time on the date of your tour, regardless of the reason, you will receive no refund..
If you are unable to participate in your booked tour or course because current covid restrictions in place, Dive Busselton Jetty will refund you in full.
Cleaning and hygiene practices
We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices in line with our COVID-19 Safety Plan. During this time, we have stepped our practices and procedures up even further. Our staff have been briefed and are trained on appropriate hand hygiene and sanitising practices.
All our operations have increased cleaning procedures and practices.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19. You should:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, after going to the toilet, or touching commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, support bars etc.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues immediately and then wash your hands, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser on a regular basis.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others, defer your travel and tours plans, and immediately seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures
If you are feeling unwell or want more information on the recommended personal control measures, visit www.health.gov.au
Dive Busselton Jetty maintains close relationships with Government and Health Authorities and any updates will be posted here.
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions you may have or if we can assist further.