Dive Busselton Jetty is open for business!
Dive Busselton Jetty is excited to be open again and taking tour bookings snorkeling, diving or undersea walking beneath the iconic Busselton Jetty. (It's acknowledged as one of Australia’s best shore dives for a reason!)
We understand COVID-19 still poses a risk, and our commitment to all our guests and staff is that we will deliver safe and sustainable tours at all times.
Can I book now, and what will happen if my tour needs to be cancelled?
We are now taking bookings for all tours. Our first tour will be on the 1 December 2020.
All moneys from bookings will be held in trust until your tour actually occurs. If your tour needs to be cancelled due to covid-related issues, every customer will be refunded in full. Other than this, our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
What if I want to cancel my trip?
We can cancel or reschedule your tour at any time up to 72 hours before your tour starts. Changes you want to make less than 14 days before your tour are treated under our Cancellation and Changes policy.
What are we doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19?
We have always had stringent and rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety practices. Given the concerns relating to Covid, we have stepped our practices and procedures up even further. Our staff have been briefed and will adopt appropriate hand and gear hygiene and sanitising practices. We will continue to monitor these practices in accordance with the health advice to ensure we maintain these to the highest standards.
All our operations have increased gear and location cleaning procedures and practices. Hard surfaces (such as tables, handrails, door handles, counters etc.) are being cleaned more regularly, dive gear is being rigorously sanitised after every use, and staff are fully training to minimise risks associated with Covid.
Additional control measures we have put in place at Dive Busselton Jetty include:
- Ensuring social distancing can be readily maintained throughout our tours
- Well-being and temperature checks prior to crew and guests joining our tours
- Changes to how our tours are run to increase precautionary measures preventing the spread of COVID-19 during our tours
- Crisis control procedures in place for our operation.
What can you do to minimise the risk?
Practising good hand and sneeze/cough hygiene is the best way to minimise the risk from COVID-19. You should:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, before and after eating, after going to the toilet, or touching commonly touched surfaces such as door handles, support bars etc.
- Cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues immediately and then wash your hands, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser on a regular basis.
- If unwell, avoid contact with others, defer your travel and tours plans, and immediately seek healthcare advice.
- Exercise personal responsibility for social distancing measures
If you are feeling unwell or want more information on the recommended personal control measures, visit www.health.gov.au
Dive Busselton Jetty is regularly in contact with the relevant government and industry bodies to keep up to date with the latest developments relating to Covid and how to effectively manage the risks associated with this.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have or if we can assist further.